Friday, March 11, 2011

Friendship Friday: No Reservations Needed

Do you have a friend that you love and who you know loves you and supports you?   I am declaring today to be Friendship Friday. Here is my personal ode to friendship and all the wonderful friends who make my life rich. Share this poem with a friend, post your own ode to friendship in the comments below and call that special friend and let her know how much she means to you.


No Reservations Needed


I love you my friend
You are the one that I call when I am feeling lonely
You will always get my jokes
When I want someone to be excited for me, I call you
When I want support, I call you
You keep me centered
You make my marriage work
You tell me that I am a good mother with conviction and make me believe
You make me smile when I would prefer to cry
You make me laugh when I would prefer anger
I am naked but never exposed
No reservations are needed with you
You make everything within me smile


© Autherine

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good blog, following u from MBC:
    http://www.soniakathuria2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips